TOU Energy Meter &
Multi-Functional Smart Power Meter
SATEC EM133 is a Smart DIN Rail TOU Energy Meter, part of SATEC best-selling 130 series. It includes all PM130EH functionality plus a 16×2-character LCD display, 2 Digital Inputs, 1 Digital Output, IR (Infra-Red), battery backed up real time clock (RTC) and up to 8MB memory for data logging.
The EM133 can serve any application from residential energy metering, through industrial energy and harmonic analysis through utility comprehensive substation automation. It provides multifunctional 3‑phase power metering, revenue metering and basic power quality information. The EM133 features an internal real time clock (RTC), battery backup and onboard non-volatile memory for event and data logging. The device includes 16 set points and 4 counters that operate the built in 2 DI/ 1RO or the various analog and digital I/O add-ons.
The EM133 offers a wide range of network configurations and versatile voltage and current connections: 57 to 400V AC, up to 100A direct current measurement, connection of standard CTs (1A, 5A) and a wide range of remote HACS - High Quality Current Sensors (split or solid cores).
- True RMS, volts, amps, power, power factor, neutral current, voltage and current unbalance, frequency
- Ampere/Volt demand meter
- 25, 50, 60 and 400 Hz measurements
- 128 samples per cycle
- Accuracy Class 0.5S
- Four-quadrant active and reactive energy poly-phase static meter
- Three-phase total and per phase energy measurements; active, reactive and apparent energy counters
- Time-of-Use, 4 totalization and tariff energy/demand registers x 8 tariffs, 4 seasons x 4 types of days, 8 tariff changes per day
- One–time easy programmable tariff calendar schedule
- Automatic daily energy and maximum demand profile log for total and tariff registers
- Voltage and current THD, TDD and K-Factor, up to 40th order harmonic
- Voltage and current harmonic spectrum and angles
- Real-time “scope mode” waveform monitoring capability
- Simultaneous 6-channel 8-cycle waveform capture at a rate of 64 samples per cycle
- Embedded programmable controller
- 16 control set points; programmable thresholds and delays
- Relay output control
- 1-cycle response time
- Non-volatile memory for long-term event and data recording for at least 90 days history storage capabilities
- Event recorder for logging internal diagnostic events and setup changes
- Two data recorders; programmable data logs on a periodic basis; automatic daily energy and maximum demand profile log
- Easy to read 2 x 16 Characters LCD display, adjustable update time
- Auto-scroll option with adjustable page exposition time; auto-return to a default page
- Backup for 260 days
- Built-in 2 Digital Inputs and 1 form A solid state digital output
- Optional module 4 Digital Inputs and 2 digital outputs (Solid State or Electro Mechanical)
- Optional module 4 Analog Outputs
- Standard 2-wire RS-485 communication port
- Built-in IR communication port
- Optional multipurpose RS-232/422/485 port
- Optional 10/100Base T port
- Optional PROFIBUS port
- Optional RF module (available in certain regions only)
- Optional GPRS modem
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus ASCII
- DNP 3.0
- IEC 60870-5-101, -104
- 3 levels Password security for protecting meter setups and accumulated data from unauthorized changes
- Easy upgrading device firmware through a serial or Ethernet port.
- Includes comprehensive Power Analysis Software (PAS) for configuration and data acquisition
- Optional eXpertpower™ client for communicating with the SATEC proprietary eXpertpower™ Internet services
Comprehensive multi-functional energy meter, which provides a complete range of energy measurement and management. It measures the electrical energy and connects via digital inputs to water, gas or air condition meters. A built in relay output can be freely programmed to remotely disconnect the supply (using external contactors) or raising alarms. It has a 128kB memory for data logging.The information is displayed locally and is available via communication.
The AR model (Advanced Residential) also displays and stores present, previous and before previous day, week, month and quarter of all energy, hot and cold water and gas with customized pulse multiplication factors and labels. The AR model has an 8MB memory for data logging.
Field installable add-on allows adding digital and analog I/Os to facilitate any control scheme (up to 14 digital inputs and 5 relay outputs).
The EM132-133 modular approach enables users to assemble a system that meets their specific needs.
Small form: 2.8×1.8×1.3" / 72×46×34 mm
Large form: 3.7×3×1.7" / 95×77×45 mm
Second Communication port - Small Form
One of the following:
* Module & accessories available in certain regions only
Analog Outputs - Small Form
4 analog outputs, selection of ranges upon order:
Digital I/O - Small Form
Digital I/O - Large Form